(VPN)تحذير مهم: موقع المشاهدة محظور يجب تشغيل
E-commerce thus accounts for the largest share of the world's market, and countries around the world are now increasingly interested in providing many sites to consumers not only local but also international. E-commerce promotes globalisation as.
The number of purchases from abroad is constantly increasing. Many countries are therefore now keen to open many online stores to increase sales from inside and outside the country.
If you're interested in this area, here's everything about the details and types of e-commerce and how to study the field well before you start it.
What is e-commerce?
E-commerce is an abbreviation of electronic commerce that expresses online purchasing processes around the world. The prevalence of this type of buying and selling has increased in recent decades since the advent of Amazon
The concept of e-commerce varies among merchants and shoppers. For the trader, it is about displaying his goods during different locations and following up on purchases and sales reports, and evaluating customers on the products offered, but for the shopper, it boils down to the products he is looking for on different sites and buying these products and paying the required amount.
Types of e-commerce
There are several types related to the field of e-commerce, of which you can choose the right type for the nature of your business to be displayed and divided into 6 types
1. Companies to Business to Business (B2B)
This type reflects the marketing relationship between the two companies and the trade between them and provides for the offer of one company's product to another company to increase the chances of selling products.
2. Consumer for Consumer Consumer (C2C)
In this genre, the online platform acts as a mediator among consumers so that individuals can view their products on commerce online platforms for sale to other individuals.
3. Companies to Business to Consumer Customers (B2C)
It is one of the most popular types currently prevalent and boils down to the relationship between companies and individual consumers, and this type is one of the easiest and most profitable types.
4. Consumer to Business (C2B)
The relationship is here where the consumer offers companies the services needed by companies such as photographers or logo designers.
5. Business Management (B2A)
Transactions are made through the Internet companies and administrative and government agencies as many government agencies rely on some electronic services, especially on documents, records and wages.
6. Consumer to Administration (C2A)
All electronic transactions between consumers and public and government administration and some services fall under this type such as (distance learning or education, payment of health services, payment of taxes).
Steps to create an online store
To start an online store, you should be aware of creating an online store, and you must determine whether you are the one who will create it or need to hire someone else.
If you want to know how to start designing your online store, we'll list the steps in detail with the following lines.
Step 1: Select the products your store will offer
You must first choose which products you will sell or market in your store. The process of selecting products must be done properly and accurately through which you must study the market and the target segment as many of the stores were created and then closed due to poor selection of products or the time when these products are offered, so we advise you to search well within the market and choose products that have a good demand to ensure the success of your project.
You can use some tools that help display individuals' requests and choices, such as Google Trend, and display your words with a high search rate and therefore high demand. In addition to Trend Hunter, which offers you products that have high demand around the world, you can use it to choose products.
Step 2: Choose the store's brand name
When choosing a name, you should be careful to choose a name that is easy to pronounce and stay away from difficult names that are difficult for people to pronounce and the name does not have to have enough meaning to be in the minds of customers and to remember well.
Step 3: Choose your store's hosting site
Many sites allow you to create an online store, whether free or paid.
Creating an online store requires time and great effort in searching for a domain name that is easy and unused in addition to programming science you should be familiar with it to be able to create your own site, so some websites allow you to create a site through which the easiest way all you have to do is follow some steps that these sites display to you one by one and correctly and we will ensure that you set up an electronic store in a way safe.
best online store platforms:
- Shopify: One of the most popular websites for creating online stores gives you 14 free trial days. It has many features that any designer needs for its trading site and is easy to use and offers many professional features
- WooCommerce: WooCommerce platform allows you to create an online store in an easy way besides it's free.
- Expert Card Platform: This site is one of the leading sites in this field in Arabic and allows you a large number of ready-made templates free of charge as it helps you in the management and the movement of buying and selling
- Site 123 platform: Through this site, you can set up your store for free in just three steps.
- Eb2a: It is an easy-to-use site in Arabic and also has free options for transferring and storing data through it.
- Salla Basket Platform: Features easy and fast store creation and free inclusion of products inside it. It also contains a large number of professional templates and payment requirements and allows you to monitor and measure the performance of your store.