The University of Oxford offers MBA scholarships in the UK and provides full funding plus a living stipend to complete an MBA degree at the University.
Requirements for Oxford Scholarships
Please read all of the following information to know the exact conditions:
1. Entrepreneurial work
I have spent at least 3 years in experience. For example, you might have:
- Started or grew a social enterprise.
- or create and lead the expansion of a social impact initiative within an organisation.
- Or a specific social/environmental issue has been addressed, through the underlying thread that unites your business.
2. Create an impact with a focus on changing systems
- You can show the results and impact of your entrepreneurial work through testimonials or something that proves it.
3. Personal qualities of the social entrepreneur
- You are a force for positive change.
- You are single-minded and persistent, ready to fail and start over.
- You have a bias towards work.
- You have a tendency to explore the environment for opportunities and resources.
- You have a desire to take personal and financial risks at times.
- You can develop networks and leverage members to achieve mutual goals.
- You have practices the problem* or encountered the problem you are trying to solve.
4. MBA Oxford is critical to your career path
5. Financial need
Oxford Scholarship Documents
- A copy of your passport or ID.
- The last certificate you have obtained and must be translated.
- A transcript of the student's grades for the last degree obtained by an English translator.
- Motivation letter.
- At least two letters of recommendation.
- Training certificates in case you have it.
- Work experience certificates if you have previous experience.
- Volunteer certificates if you have previously participated in volunteer opportunities.
- We help you at the website to cover and prepare the papers required to register for the scholarship, and the most important of these papers are the CV, motivation letter and recommendation letters.
Oxford Scholarship Funding
- Covers full tuition fees.
- Covers living expenses of £17,500.
- Cover travel expenses.
- Study visa coverage.
Apply for Oxford Scholarships
- To apply for the Oxford Scholarship Scholarship to study, you first need to apply and be admitted to the MBA program at Business School. Follow these steps:
- Contact School of Oxford to register your interest in the scholarship and be sure to keep abreast of developments with announcements about upcoming deadlines.
- Apply for the MBA program directly to the School of Business. You will need to do this during Phases 1 and 2 of the MBA admission process for the 2018-19 academic year. All information about the program and related deadlines can be found here.
- Check the "Skoll Scholarship" box when submitting your MBA application! You will find this under the "Scholarships" section of the application.
- The MBA admissions team will evaluate your application to ensure that you meet the academic requirements required by the Said Business School. Then, if you are accepted into the MBA program, you will be eligible to apply for the Skoll Scholarship.
- Once you receive confirmation of your admission to the MBA program, keep an eye on emails as the School Oxford Scholarship Centre will send you a link to the online scholarship application. Check the timelines below to see when you expect it.